Reservations and Booking
1) Your party can be of 1 till 12 persons witch is normally the maximum number of Guests we can receive per week ( larger group are welcome but we will have to organize together and long before the trip with a special logistic ..)
2) After we agree on Terms, Arrival and departure dates , will send you a detailed itinerary.
Then a deposit of 40% of total trip cost will be necessary to confirm your reservation, it can be done by wire Transfer to my Bank Account open at Scotia Bank in Costa Rica.
I will forward precise instruction to be given to your bank. Once funds reach my account I will send a receipt of funds to confirm reservation.
Balance payment is due on day 1 when arriving at Lodge.
4) Cancelation. Trip can be canceled for any reason with notice three months before arriving date in such a case deposit will be refund less 5 % for cost of Funds transfer.
If cancelation is two month before the trip only half of deposit will be refund, there wil be no refund after.
3 ) Careful concerning Reservation , if you wish a precise week... Early reservation is necessary... In some case as long as a year in advance... the more busy months are from December till April This is due not to better fishing but to winter Vacations time for North American .
There is no Peak season In Rio San Juan .. Fishing for our Giant tarpon is good all year round... Same for Rainbow bass in Solentiname ...
4) Valid passport Necessary. No need of any vaccination, No mosquitoes around...
5) For fishing permit, We will request previous to arrival full Name and Passport number of all person in your party
6) We are please to offer a free new Service you may consider as useful :
Best air fares for your International airline ticket to Central America, we have an agreement with a specialized Central America Travel agency located in USA
Person in charge: Mrs Gabriela Conea will make the research for you